Pro Metering Technology has been with Blue White Ind. for some 30 plus years. This line of Peristaltic Metering Pumps are Exceptional. These pumps range in flow from .02gph to 158.5gph with pressures to 125psi pending pump model. These pumps are (Made in American)
* Chemical Metering
* Wastwater Treatment
* Polymer Injection
* Pulp & Paper Slurries
* Printing Inks
* Oil Based Fluids
* Gaseous Fluids
* Shear Sensitive Fluids
* Chemical Slurries
* Food and Beverage
* No Valves to clog
* Self Priming-even against maximum line pressure
* No Maintenance brushless variable speed motor
* Specially engineered tubing for long life at high pressures
* Patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) system. Senses tube failure by detecting chemicals in the pump head. No
* 100: 1 turndown ratio in Model A2
* 2500:1 turndown ratio in model A3 & A4
* SCADA Inputs include: 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc, and Pulse inputs for remote external speed control and 0-30 VDC /
contact closure remote start/stop
* Operator friendly digital touchpad with menu-driven software
* VGA Graphic multi-color backlit LCD displays remote/local control status, motor speed, output rate, the input
values, service, and alarm status
* Outputs include: Scalable 4-20mA or pulse, one 250V/6A relay and three 115/1A contact closures assignable to
monitor up to 17 different pump functions including TFD, FVS, remote/local control setting, motor on, fault,
current operating mode, and others
* Two CNC precision machined squeeze rollers and two alignment rollers for
optimum squeeze, unparalleled accuracy, and tube life
* Heavy-duty rotor - single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased
accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode
* Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter-clockwise)
* Patent pending feature to extended tube life
* Compatible with Blue-White's output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system
When you want the Best Compact Peristaltic Metering Injector - Get FLEXFLO !
Series 2001V and Series 2001H with 2001V Controller are Rugged industrial Strength NEMA 4X Peristaltic Hose pumps designed for hard - to - handle chemicals such as sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen peroxide or viscous polymers.
An extremely wide range of flow outputs can be obtained by simply changing the tubing size.
One size pumphead accepts six standard tubing sizes. The sealed, spring - loaded pumphead rollers provide extended tubing life and automatically compensate for minor variations in pump tube wall thickness.
4001V CONTROLLER FEATURES
We have sold Stenner Pumps for years and I have always felt that their pumps were ment to be used for residential use only. They just did not make the mark when it came to demanding applications such as Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants. Bet you didn't see that one coming!
I'm pleased to see the new S Series Peristaltic Stenner Pump. It is Smart Technology, Simple Programing and Solid Construction, for Demanding Applications.
The S Series Interfaces with process control systems utilizing a 4-20mA output signal and three relay outputs. It is rated NEMA 4X, NSF 61 & 372, IP65 (Indoor/Outdoor). You can select from multiple performance indicators and operational modes with intuitive programming and easy navigation. You can Fine-tune the pump to fit the application; monitor the pump for peace of mind. You can prevent unauthorized access to programmed settings withthe password protection.
In short, the S Series Stenner pump is an "Exciting" pump to use for a good number of applications relating to W/WW Treatment Plants.
The Chem-Tech Series XP is a peristaltic metering pumpwith a modern design. The electronic timing circuit in the adjustable " A" Models provide reliable pump control. Tailor-made for the water conditioning market. A rugged gear train and computer -aided peristaltic design ensure long-lasting performance.
Fixed Rate Model, Adjustable Model, Three Input Models (Pulse Input, Flow Switch Activated, Dry Contact Input), Timer Model, (7 Day-8 Event Electronic Timer).
The Chem-Tech Series XPV is a variable speed, microprocessor electronic peristaltic metering pump.
Pro Metering Technology Ph 678-333-7860 Fax 1-800-503-9701